Senior Data Scientist - London / Hybrid - £100,000
Senior Data Scientist - Mayfair / Hybrid - £100,000
Our client is one of Europe's most successful Growth Investors. They invest in high-potential tech companies with scalable technology, strong leadership teams and significant upside potential. Their current portfolio is worth in excess of $2 billion, and recent investments include Europe's biggest Health Tech start-up, as well as multiple Unicorns with many companies led to a successful exit.
Your Role - Senior Data Scientist
• Design, develop, deploy and own innovative data products tailored to the unique challenges and opportunities of the fund and portfolio companies.
• Build production grade data pipelines and work-streams, helping to build a world class data infrastructure to power all of our tools
• Build, develop and manage modelling components within our sourcing engine. Collaborate with a wider innovation department to drive the technology capabilities of our client forward.
• Support portfolio companies in their data-driven initiatives, providing expertise and guidance in data science best practices.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a highly quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Data Scientist, preferably in the VC or growth equity sectors.
• Strong knowledge of machine learning, statistical modelling, and data mining techniques.
• Experience in delivering data products from start to finish.
• Proficiency in Python, SQL, Docker and other data analysis tools. Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
• A curious, problem solving entrepreneurial mindset.